COLORAMA’s mission is to protect and to promote the interest of participants, educators and practitioners of Ayurveda in the state of Colorado.
Purpose and Objectives of COLORAMA:
- To be an organization representing the Ayurveda profession in Colorado and nationally.
- To preserve, protect, improve and promote the philosophy, knowledge, science and practice of Ayurveda for the benefit of humanity.
- To provide leadership within the Ayurveda profession.
- To promote a positive vision of Ayurveda and its holistic approach of health and wellness.
- To cultivate cordial relations among Ayurveda practitioners in Colorado and nationally.
- To encourage the adoption of proper legislation.