Dr. Amit Gumman
Background and Education
- Doctor of Medicine
- University of Health Sciences Antigua, School of Medicine, Antigua, West Indies.
- Master of Public Health, Health Promotion Sciences
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Doctorate of Acupuncture & Doctor of Philosophy
- The Open International University of Complimentary Medicines (OIUCM), Colombo, Sri Lanka. OIUCM was established in conformance with the 1962 Alma Ata Declaration of the World Health Organization.
- Yoga Instructor Certificate
- Government Vemana Yoga Research Institute, Hyderabad, India.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Government Ayurvedic Medical College, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India, a 5 1/2 years program in Indian and Western Medicine and Surgery.
- Diploma in Naturopathy
- Gandhi Nature Cure College, Osmania University and Indian Institute of Naturopathy, India.