I bring these unique offerings to Ayurveda:
- I am approachable and easy to relate to as a collaborative coaching partner.
- I make the changes doable.
- I am 100% in tune with you and willing to dig in to find the root cause of your health picture and get you a shift towards a strong reduction in imbalances.
- I intuitively get creative ideas to meet you where you are at.
- I meet every client with fresh eyes.
- I treat all of my clients as teachers and as such I am humbled by their inner light.
- I practice what I teach.
- I use Ayurveda in a medicinal way.
My intention is for you to discover your true purpose in life and help you harmonize your inner and outer environments to support that purpose through the use of herbs, diet, lifestyle, yoga, meditation, body therapies, cleansing and rejuvenation techniques, aromatherapy, crystal therapy, health coaching methods, vedic therapy, and other techniques. After working together for a period of 3 to 12 months generally, you will have reduced your imbalances by 50-100%. Longer standing imbalances take longer to shift.
Mary’s Background includes: 3000 hrs of advanced doctoral studies in Ayurveda, almost 700 hrs of yoga studies which includes Master level studies with Rod Stryker, 3 yrs of nursing studies and B.S. degree in computer science. She is also registered with NAMA, the National Ayurvedic Medical Association. Her training also includes ayurvedic cooking, aromatherapy, crystal therapy, how to make custom oils, herbal formulas, salves, tinctures, syrups, and herbal balls for those who have a hard time taking capsules or loose powder herbs. Her passions are: science, health, nature, and dogs.
My Personal Story
I absolutely love, love, love health, nature and science. When I discovered that Ayurveda and yoga were based on science I was hooked. I worked with self-image issues, depression, and digestive issues as a result of being on antibiotics too often as a kid. No Western Medicine tests indicated that there was anything wrong with me. Yet I always felt somewhat off. I began a long self-healing process. I am happy to say that I have turned everything around almost 100%. It is a process, and I continually make small adjustments. I continue to commit and dedicate myself to deeper learning and being the eternal student of these vast sciences. My endeavor is to “keep it real.”
About Vibrant Health Ayurveda + Yoga
Use & Intention
If you are:
- sick and tired of dealing with long standing chronic issues going back to childhood
- ready for clearing out old patterns
- willing to value yourself and to invest in yourself
- open and receptive to new ways of doing things and thinking
- ready-willing-able to step into time tested protocols
Vibrant Health Ayurveda + Yoga in Boulder, CO uses holistic health therapies and health caoching to bring you back into vibrant health. I work with people who are tired of dealing with chronic conditions and who are ready to dive in and commit themselves to significantly changing patterns and messaging about themselves. My intention is to help you develop your own health and spiritual antennae in order that you begin to bring in your own shifts. Initially I guide and teach you but then you become adept at how to use the therapies and tools on your own. You become both the healer and the healed. You will begin to move through life consciously, feel more unified within yourself, and feel nourished by nature and your unique purpose in life. See our services page for detailed descriptions of each service and prices. Also please look at the contact page for a list of current classes and events in the Boulder and Denver areas of Colorado.