Dosha benefits: Kapha and Vata
- Ginger 1-inch piece
- Coriander seed 1 tsp
- Water 1 cup
- Honey or Maple Syrup (if vegan) 1 tsp
- Lime juice few drops (optional)
- Smash the ginger piece.
- Coarsely powder the coriander seeds in a mixer.
- Add a cup of water to the ginger and coriander seeds and boil it.
- Let the volume of the water be reduced to 3/4th of the cup.
- After the water cools, filter it to remove the coarse particles.
- Add honey or maple syrup.
- Also add a few drops of lime juice.
- Mix well and serve.
- Avoid cold drinks at meal times and ice cold foods in general.
Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health programs.