Dosha benefits: Vata and Pitta
- Green gram 1 cup
- Jaggery 1 cup
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Cashew nuts 8
- Raisins – optional
- Oil 1 tsp
- Cook the moong dal in water. After it becomes soft, mix the jaggery into it.
- Boil it till the jaggery dissolves completely.
- Add 1 spoon of cardamom powder to the mixture.
- Roast the cashews in coconut oil and add it to the mixture.
- You can also add raisins to taste.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Serve in small bowls.
- Moong dal has an astringent quality which has a natural pulling action that helps to remove toxic build up from the intestinal lining.
Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health programs.