Dosha benefits: Kapha, Vata
- Millet grain flour 2 cups
- Barley water 4 cups
- Fresh drumstick leaves ½ cup, chopped
- Fresh fenugreek leaves ½ cup, chopped
- Curry leaves 1 tbsp. chopped
- Rock salt ¼ tsp
- Mustard oil ½-1tsp
- Maple Syrup or Jaggery 2 tsp
- Mix the flour with drumstick, fenugreek, and curry leaves.
- Add warm water and salt to this dry mixture to make a soft dough.
- Flatten the dough into thin cakes using a rolling pin and heat over fire until cooked.
- While cooking, add ½ a spoon of mustard oil
- Serve hot with Maple Syrup or Jaggery
- Millets are sweet, heating, dry, light and easy to digest. Good for Kapha people.
Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health programs.