Dosha benefits: Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- Soaked and sprouted green moong
- 2-inch fresh Ginger
- Green chilis
- Pinch of Asafetida
- Water 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Soaked and sprouted green moong, drain the water.
- Grind it with green chilies, ginger, cumin, asafetida and salt to a consistent batter.
- Mix onions and make the dough as small spheres.
- Fry them in oil or in an air fryer
- Serve hot with chutney!
- Green gram is healthy, has the right spice mixture and can be recommended to people of all doshas.
Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health programs.