Dosha benefits: Vata and Kapha
- Moringa (Drumstick) tender leaves (3-4 handful)
- Boiled tur dal or green gram 1 cup
- Green or red chilies 2-3
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Asafetida 1 pinch
- Oil ½ tsp
- Coconut grated
- Boil the leaves and dal separately.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, asafetida, chilies and coconut.
- Stir for 2 minutes.
- Mix the boiled dal and leaves, and let it cook for 4-5 mins.
- Add the seasoning to it.
- Consume it along with roti or rice.
- Moringa balances Vata or air element in the body. It helps with excessive gas or pain in the GIT. It is a good source of iron and helps increase hemoglobin count.
Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health programs.