Dosha benefits: Kapha, Vata
- Whole wheat flour 1 cup
- Onions, chopped 2
- Chopped coriander 2 tbsp
- Green chilies, chopped 2-3
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Grated ginger ½ tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt ¾ tsp
- Sieve the flour with the salt.
- Add chopped onions, coriander, chilies, cumin, ginger to the flour.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and make a stiff dough by adding just enough water.
- Knead the dough and divide the dough into 6 portions.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a thick round of about 150 mm diameter with the help of flour.
- Make a few light, horizontal slits on one side of each round.
- Cook on a hot tawa on both sides using a little oil until pink spots come on top.
- Serve hot with your favorite pickle.
- 1-2 tbsp Ghee daily is healthy but more than that has an opposite effect and reduces digestive efficiency. Oil can be substituted with Ghee.
Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health programs.