Dosha benefits: Kapha and Vata
- Tulsi leaves paste 1 tsp
- Mint leaves paste 1 tsp
- Salt 1 pinch
- Jaggery 2 tsp
- Honey or Maple syrup 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Combine tulsi, mint, pinch of salt, jaggery and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add honey or maple syrup before serving.
- Also add a few drops of lime juice, mix well and serve.
- It can be taken warm or at room temperature.
- Tulsi or Holy Basil is a great to have throughout the day. It is an adaptogen meaning that it adapts to physical, emotional and environmental stress. Tulsi works to normalize and balance the body mind and spirit.
Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health programs.